Satanist do not worship a recognized deity. Major emphasis is placed on the power and authority of the individual Satanist, rather than on a god.
A Satanist is a god- The belief that “no redeemer lives” – that each person is their own redeemer.
Satanist have the belief that one should live out their lusts and desires, explore the “seven deadly sins” with enthusiasm.
A Baphomet symbol, is a revered symbol in Satanism such as a cross is in Christianity
1. Indulge in what ever you feel like.
2. You are wise thru Satan.
3. Seek vengeance not forgiveness.
4. Man is a vicious animal.
5. Thru Satan all things are possible.
6. Satan is a force of nature.
7. Names of the devil Satan, Lucifer, Belial and Leviathan.
8. Magick rituals consist of three types:
1. Sex magic (includes masturbation)
2. Healing or happiness ritual
3. Destruction ritual (may include sticking pins in a doll; drawing a picture or writing a description of the victim’s death; delivering a soliloquy, etc.).
9. Destruction rituals should be performed by a group
10. Satanists wear Baphomet symbol charms
11. The Enochian language is used in ritual
12. You should not commit suicide
13. You should do things not pray for them
14. Have sex freely.
Dedicating your life to Satan is a personal and private decision that should be made only after serious consideration and inflection with in your soul. Satan and his demons never pressure anyone into dedication. That’s because the dedication has to be self-initiated and come from the heart. Dedication because of peer pressure or overnight dedication decisions, are not advised. The knowledge that there are legions of demons with whom we can enjoy long term relationships, including highly positioned satanic deities.
How does someone know if they are ready to dedicate themselves to Satan?
(1) Satan appeals to you and you want a relationship with him.
(2) You’re fascinated with Satan, with demons, and with the occult even after bad demonic experiences
(3) You want to do something for Satan, to show him that you favor him in place of all other Gods.
(4) Experiencing (or the thought of experiencing) the Powers of Darkness touches your heart.
(5) You are searching for true knowledge of Satan, his demons, and of Satanism.